For all latest insights on how Africa can increase cassava yields and enhance cassava value added products production, attend CMT’s 4th Cassava & Starch Africa which will be held on 22-23 May, 2019 in Accra, GHANA.
Themed “Driving Sustainable Development through Innovative Value Chains”, its key highlights include:
• Market Focus on Nigeria, Ghana, Uganda, Tanzania, Mozambique
• Latest on Cultivation & Processing Technologies
• Farm Mechanization to Increase Yield & Post Harvest Management
• Uncovering New & Disease-Resistant Varieties
• Promoting Value Addition to Cassava: Starch, Ethanol, HQCF, Sweeteners, Beer, & etc.
Agricinghana Media is a Media Partner to CMT’s 4th Cassava & Starch Africa Conference.
Farmer Helpline: 0500000996
Agricinghana Media News App. Get it from Google Play!