Who is MBC Africa?
MBC Africa provides an enabling environment for agribusinesses in Africa by integrating the business services they need to grow onto one single platform. MBC Africa’s role is to identify, nurture and develop a critical mass of viable growth-oriented agribusinesses as a pipeline for sustainable and impactful investment in selected African economies; Ghana, Cote d’Ivoire and Mali.
MBC Africa is a collaborative platform providing comprehensive business solutions addressing four key needs of businesses;
Access to business development services: Ensuring necessary capacity building to grow strong management teams and qualified workforce
Access to innovation, information, technologies: Ensuring high quality operational performance
Access to markets: Ensuring off take of products at fair prices throughout the year
Access to financial services: Ensuring the availability of growth capital, working capital, and risk mitigation instruments
MBC offers businesses access to:
• Management training and coaching: In addition to customized management training and coaching, MBC Africa features two flagship training programs aimed at supporting management teams in agribusiness
• MBC Africa Agribusiness Accelerator – In this innovative 6 month program, management teams of SMEs in agribusiness improve their skills and capacity to solve their day-to-day business challenges as well as access resources for growth. Our training model combines practical classroom workshops, individualized coaching, and competition for real investment and technical assistance for maximum impact.
• Young Fellows Program – The Young Fellows Program prepares the next generation of agribusiness managers in Africa. High performing youth interested in the agricultural sector are put through a rigorous one-month foundation learning focused on developing practical managerial skills and a five month work placement in a high-growth agribusiness.
• Technical assistance – Our experienced Advisors are on hand to provide innovative and impactful technical assistance to agricultural SMEs. Since the inception of the organization, MBC Africa has focused on providing low-cost and affordable services small to medium sized agribusinesses which are typically out of the reach.
• Advisory services – MBC Africa is committed to fulfilling all the needs of SMEs in agribusiness. As a result, we also provide a range of affordable advisory services that support management teams in getting their business to the next level.
To build a strong agribusiness sector across Africa that will contribute to the alleviation of poverty, reduction of food insecurity, and generation of employment in rural areas of the continent.
To equip African entrepreneurs in the agricultural sector with business solutions and support services they need to build competitive and sustainable businesses.
Want More Information?
Contact MBC Africa:
Address: Fourth Street, East Legon, AccraNear ARS Roundabout
T: +233 (0) 30 396 7033 M: +233 (0) 24 946 8092 E: email@example.com
Wish to advertise your agribusiness product and services? Connect with us!
Farmer Helpline: 0500000996