Responsible for managing events and ensuring deadlines and budgets are adhered to.
Office Location: Kasoa
- Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal right up to delivery.
- Delivering events on time, within budget, that meet (and hopefully exceed) expectations.
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
- Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships
- Managing supplier relationships
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently
- Providing leadership, motivation, direction and support to your team
- Travelling for onsite inspections and project managing events
- Being responsible for all project budgets from start to finish.
- Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery.
- Good communicator
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Well organized
- Attention to details
- Good with budgets
- Reliable/good at hitting deadlines
- Ability to use initiative
- Marketing and sales knowledge
- Good at accountability
- Trust wealthy
Bachelor Degree in Event Management or Bachelor Degree in Business Management
Salary is commensurate to industry standards and will be determined based on the applicant work experiences.
Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have an agricultural content and wants it published? Connect with us!
Call the Farmer Helpline: 0500000996